2′ Milling Head
Cut and mill concrete and asphalt
Versatile and durable, delivering high torque for maximum cutting and milling performance
- Carbide-tipped bits are mounted on a revolving drum to cut and pulverize pavement material. After material has been milled, it leaves the planer housing through a rear opening.
Planer skis are used to adjust the angle and depth by moving the right and left ski up or down. Depth gauges are visible from the cab to provide a measurement reference of each ski depth.
- Bobcat planers have better visibility of the skis, so operators can easily control the path of the planer and the machine. Even on rough terrain, the planer skis maintain surface contact, resulting in a consistent cut depth.
- Multiple drum options
- Oscillating housing up to +/- 15 degrees
- Removable ski water pads
- Steel wheels
- Side cutting teeth
- Free floating oscillation, providing a smooth cut
- Hydraulic side shift
- Large rear opening
- Removable end plate
- Two direct-drive motors
- Year: 2020
- Serial Number/VIN: AJN705805
TN Tuff Equipment Rentals
1196 Harve Brown Rd, Bethphage, TN 37022
Hours of operation
8:00am – 6:00pm